Who is Jen Devillier?

It occurs to me that I am often misunderstood. I have changed titles many times on my banner and business cards. Here's the thing; I change with the ebb and flow of life. Here is some information about who I truly am so that you get a better picture of understanding.


I'm a spiritual gal. I am not religious. I do believe in God but I believe God to be something that is indescribable by any human being. I believe we are all one and we are all part of God. God doesn't have an ego, we do. The more we learn to tell our ego's to stop making decisions for us; the better off we will be. To heal the world, we must first heal ourselves. I attend a Unity Church when possible and study "A Course in Miracles" to help teach people to heal themselves as well as each other. If you are ever curious what this is all about, Please check out Michael Mirdad on YouTube. Ok moving on...

I am a simple gal with simple needs/desires. I love to wear mostly jeans and band t-shirts. My band t-shirts are such as Tool, A Perfect Circle, Nirvana, Ministry, Minor Threat, Beastie Boys, and Soundgarden. I was born in 1973 but very much gravitated to late 80's and all of 90's type of hard rock, grunge, and punk. While I have enjoyed some bands in the 2000's (especially early), most of the new music out now; I have no interest in.

I find myself listening to Spotify often and listening to the music that feels good to my soul. I'm low maintenance and low key. I'm easy going, I wear mostly Chuck Taylor's classic Converse shoes and wear very little makeup.

I do on occasion dress up but I don't have fancy clothes, dresses, tons of heels and purses. My priorities are more on spiritual books, music, and other mystical toys. I'm not the typical girly girl. I grew up being myself which as it turns out; is rather like a tomboy. Though I do have curves so even wearing jeans and form fitting t-shirts still show off the fact that I am indeed, all woman. Haha!

I do wear tank tops though sometimes to show off my tattoos. Oh yes... I have 6 tattoos. One on my ankle and the others are on both my arms in various places. I am planning on getting more though I have no intention on covering my body in them. I just want a handful more. I'm super picky about whom I get tattoos from and each tattoo has meaning for me. I didn't randomly pick them. My tribal betta is because I've had many betta fish.

I have the TOOL Lateralus eye because I do not want band names or any writing of any sort on me. I prefer symbolism. I also have Archangel Michael's sigil with blue flames, a cat in a moon (since I'm a mystic), my Ouija board planchette on my ankle because of my obsession with Ouija and because I lecture about it; then finally my rocker fairy pin up girl sitting on a mushroom with her guitar containing the "Kurt Cobain" "K" shield in tribute to him.

I am totally in love with horror movies but also dig Sci-Fi, Fantasy, and some Comedy. I'm a Marvel Super Hero dork as well. I have played games such as Rifts, Dungeons and Dragons, and Live Action Vampire. I've also played Counterstrike, Diablo, Warcraft, Starcraft, and my current favorite Grand Fantasia online.

Let's see...I'm obsessed with Seattle. The music, the Seattle Seahawks, and many other things draw me to it and I cannot get enough. In fact, this is the perfect segue to my next statement.

My dreams are to own my own shop where I can do lectures, do readings for clients, and sell metaphysical products... preferably in Seattle, WA or somewhere in the surrounding area. I want to continue learning the principles from "A Course in Miracles" and continue to help teach it to others so that the world can be a better place. I also want to eventually own a 1967 Camaro SS.

I am a Sagittarius Sun, Scorpio Moon, and Libra Rising. I am an Astrologer so I know what to look for in people's charts for various things. I also do tarot readings, Angel Oracle Readings, Fairy Oracle Readings, and occasionally talk to the dead. I've been a medium since I was about 8 yrs old and have seen plenty of those who have passed, heard them, communicated with them, and felt them.

Naturally this is what led me to write my book "Dark Night Haunting" . Yes if you click the link, it takes you to my Amazon page where you can purchase a copy if you'd like. There is a whole lot more information on the paranormal portion of my life.

Otherwise, there you have it. Oh.. wait... I love classic muscle cars also! If there is anything else I've not mentioned that you are curious about; please ask me. 😼



Comments